Monday, October 17, 2016

On tour with Zëro

Sometimes, I'm Zëro sound engineer. I love to do that. As soon as my tour with Verdun was over, I took a flight from Porto to Lyon to join them for a last minute rehearsal. They asked me to play "Uprising" and "Fast Car", two of my favorite songs of the band. I felt really thrilled about that! Thanks again. https://zeromusik.bandcamp.com


   Trash on fire




   Rehearsal room


   Foot


   Hand 


   Ivan





   5 minutes after the baseball bat


   Waiting room


   Classic


    Home made panini


   Besançon

   L'usine, Genève


   


   Buildings & posters


   Genève




   I told you so!


   Poor neighborhood


   Third World


   Calcutta


   Ulan-Bator


   Who's the boss?


   Starring at me?


   Let's get the fuck outta here!


   20$ Necklace


   Too Clean




   School bus
   My real job


   Lyon

No comments:

Post a Comment